Credible : The average physician saves over $40,000 by refinancing through Credible.
Credible is the “Kayak of student loans,” enabling physicians to receive personalized refinancing offers from multiple lenders and compare them on a single dashboard.
How it Works as Featured on NBC:
How Lenders are Vetted:
Their vetting process examines lender performance in 33 areas within four major categories — legal compliance and financial stability, breadth of product coverage, product attributes, and customer experience.
legal compliance and financial stability
- Are lenders disclosing to you all of the information they should? Are they obtaining your consent prior to pulling your credit?
breadth of product coverage
- The lenders eligibility criteria, income eligibility, as well as geographic locations.
Types of loans, rates offered, protections, and additional benefits.
- Lenders are reviewed in the Consumer Complaint Database
Credible Take Aways:
- In a similar fashion to Kayak they compare Many lenders in hopes of finding you the best options
- Estimated time to Complete their free form is estimated at 2 minutes to request personalized rates.
- Rates As low as 2.13% variable and 3.5% fixed APR for the most qualified borrowers